Monday 27 June 2011

Alchemical Gold

A small thread for the few who may wish to discuss the esoteric side, that is to say, the alchemical and representational values of gold.

Two "starter" observations as 2011 unfolds:

(1) Owning gold is a beginning. The real gold, worthy of possession at any price, is an undivided mind. Which is simple enough: he or she who does not violate his or her conscience is a golden fellow. Others must go into denial, which is two-mindedness--insanity from the angelic point of view.

(2) I had figured that the early a.m. January 4th eclipse of the Sun would be favorable for gold, unfavorable for the dollar. Obviously I got it backwards (as I thought I might). It was a North Node eclipse in the second house (Washington D.C. reference place), exactly opposite the US Sun.

My question for anyone practicing the ancient art of cycles is, did I get the interpretation reversed because (a) the nodality (North Node) overrode the aspectuality (opposition to the Sun = dollars or gold), because (b) the eclipse ocurred in the U.S. second house (presumably dollar positive on a North Node eclipse), or (c) for some other reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment